Core Stabilization for Low back pain
Tip # 2:
Core Stabilization Exercise – Cat Camel
After the practicing the first position, a patient’s spine specialist can recommend more advanced exercises.
1. Kneel Down on the floor while keeping your head straight on your hands and knees
2. Allow your trunk to sag slowly so that your back is arched and you are looking at the wall in front of you and hold for 3-5 seconds
3. Slowly tuck your chin to your chest while arching your back towards the ceiling and make sure you contract the abdominals and hold for another 3-5 seconds
4. repeat 10-15 times 2-3x per day
The following exercise is designed to improve strength and flexibility of trunk muscle for low back care.
Please consult a physician for proper diagnosis of your problem and execution of exercises. Only do with the approval of the doctor.
“We help many people with Low back pain, neck pain, and headaches.”
Call or email anytime
- Chicago Chiropractor presents: Sciatica Exercise for Leg Pain (chicagochiropractormassage.com)
- How To Control Fibromyalgia Pain? (curesfibromyalgia.com)